Web Site Specialists in Sidmouth & Teignmouth
An eCommerce store allows you to be open for business for every hour of every day, every
week, all year. The design of your eCommerce website is crucial to the
success of your online business. Your visitors want to see a professionally
designed eCommerce website that is well constructed and highly intuitive.
Devon Web Design will design your online store with you, talking to you at every point to make sure that your eCommerce website looks the way you want it to.
We'll advise you all the way so that the final website design meets both your and your customers needs.
You and Your Online Customers
If you want to sell your products online, you need to make sure that you seek an outstanding eCommerce solution that can meet the needs of both you and your customers. Devon Web Design can provide you with a complete eCommerce website solution to help you sell your products directly to your customers via your website, and to administer and maintain your website with ease.
Your customers need to have everything at their disposal to browse and purchase items from your eCommerce store with ease. They want to be able to browse your categories and view your products; search your site, see related products and categories, see large product photographs, manage their shopping basket and purchase everything with ease...
- Browse and search for products; view them and add them to the shopping basket
- See a list of the latest and best selling products
- Read the latest news about your online store
- See their past purchases, print duplicate invoices and manage their account
- Save shopping baskets and manage a wish list
Your eCommerce Store
Managing your online store is vital to make sure that you give the best possible solution to your customers. A secure administration interface will give you complete control over every aspect of your eCommerce store, allowing you to make sure that your online business is exactly as you want it to be.
- Manage the progress of all of your online orders; check their status at a glance
- Manage your entire product catalogue; modify, add, hide and delete
- Manage your customers and affiliates
- Modify your site configuration; over 400 settings to customise
- Monitor 'real time' product sales and statistics
By using online payment gateways you can securely accept credit card payments for all of your online orders, making sure that you get paid before you process your orders. You can also use offline methods (such as cheque or purchase order) or accept card details through your own secure area.